Vasil L. Kirifides is a founding member of Schmidt, Kirifides & Rassias. Since 1990, Vasil has been working to ensure that Pennsylvania Workers' Compensation Claimants receive all that they are owed under the law. For over 30 years, he has dedicated his practice to defending injured workers against Employers and their insurance carriers. Vasil has argued and won numerous cases before the Appeal Board and the Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania. Two Landmark decisions relied on by many claimants across the state are Sebastiano, involving an injured worker who was the innocent victim of horseplay by co-workers, and Heffernan, where the claimant passed away as a result opioids prescribed for his work injury.
Vasil has been recognized as a Top Lawyer by Main Line Today, The Delaware County Daily Times and has be named a Super Lawyer by Philadelphia Magazine. Vasil has a broad and loyal following of clients in the Hispanic communities of Kennett Square, Reading, Allentown and Lancaster.
Vasil was born and in the Northern Delaware and graduated from St. Joseph's University (1985) and Western Michigan University - Cooley Law School (1990). He currently lives in Chester County, Pennsylvania with his wife and three children.
Current Employment Position
- Founding and Managing 'Operations' Partner
Vasil L. Kirifides
- Workers' Compensation
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan
- J.D. - 1990
- St. Joseph's University
- Pennsylvania, 1990
- Top Rated Lawyers in Pennsylvania
- Distinguished as an Attorney with Very high Legal Ability and Ethical Standards
- Top 5% as one of America's Most Honored Lawyers by the American Registry
- Gold Client Champion Award
- Pennsylvania State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Delaware County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association